Listed on the National Register, the Burwell site includes the house and four outbuildings
located in the city of Minnetonka along Minnehaha Creek.
In the 1970s, Miller Dunwiddie began advising the city of Minnetonka on how best to
preserve the site. In 1993 we prepared a historic structures report for the property. With
funds from the federal ISTEA program, the city, and state and local historical societies;
formal restoration occurred from 1998-2001. Today, the interior and exterior restoration
projects have returned the structures to their 1894 appearance.